Lone Star Ag Credit’s Mission
To serve rural America as a reliable source of financial solutions within our communities.
Agriculture is vital to America. The Farm Credit System will continue to fulfill its public policy purpose to be a strong and reliable financial provider supporting rural communities. Farm Credit customers compete in an increasingly complex, global business environment. Their operations have become more diverse and integrated as well as more capital and technology intensive. They require a broad range of sophisticated financial services.
Farm Credit will continue to meet the changing realities of agriculture, finance, and rural America. As America’s largest financial cooperative, Farm Credit is committed to their success of the farmers, ranchers, cooperatives, rural businesses, residents, and communities it serves.
We put our mission first and let it drive our decisions and actions.
Seven core values form the foundation of Lone Star’s business culture. These values guide management and the Board as they drive the strategic direction of Lone Star. The seven values are:
- Integrity: The foundation of every interaction
- Accountability: We accept and embrace responsibility
- Dependability: We will be here when times are good, and when times are tough
- Responsiveness: Deliver exceptional service to our existing and prospective members
- Efficiency: Work smart to achieve maximum results from the Team’s effort and talent
- Stewardship: Every transaction should be approached from a prospective of adding value
- Teamwork: Working together, a team can achieve greater things