June 26, 2020
Re: Continued Service and COVID-19 Response
Customer-owners and Industry Partners,
In response to the increasing flare of COVID-19 across our territory, we think the time is right to close our facilities to all visitors, except for customers by appointment only. Lone Star Ag Credit remains open for business and committed to meeting your credit needs. We will continue to serve customers through multiple channels, but will be closed to walk-in visitors starting today, June 26, until further notice.
Meeting Customers by Appointment Only
In the interest of public and team safety, we will be meeting with customers by appointment only. In a time of continually changing information and recommendations, we thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate through this situation. Although our offices will be closed to the public, our team members remain committed to supporting you and serving your financial needs in the following ways:
- Customers may reach us by calling the local branch office or our toll-free number 1-800-530-1252 with questions, accounts, transactions and other business.
- Customers also may contact local offices by clicking Contact Us at www.lonestaragcredit.com
- Customers have online access to all financial services through Ag Banking Online; enroll today by contacting any of our branch locations.
- Please contact us for other solutions such as automatic bill pay.
- Visit www.lonestaragcredit.com for Association updates.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will post more information as changes occur. For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the CDC’s resource center.
Thank you for your support and business.
Chief Executive Officer
Lone Star Ag Credit