May 29, 2020
Re: Continued Service and COVID-19 Response
Customer-owners and Industry Partners,
We are excited to announce the re-opening of our locations to visitors! On Monday, June 1st, all Lone Star Ag Credit offices will open to customers and the public. This decision is possible because of the mitigating precautions we have implemented. While we look forward to returning to somewhat normal in-person interactions, we continue to encourage the use of technology to transact business when possible.
To ensure the continuity of our day-to-day operations, we are taking additional steps to prevent the spread of COVID -19 and to protect the health and well-being of our team, customers and the communities we serve.
- We ask any employee or customer that is feeling sick or that has visited a COVID-19 “hotspot” within the last 14 days, to not enter our locations
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all locations
- In order to promote physical distancing, we have placed markers six feet apart in our lobbies
- High traffic and common areas of our locations undergo daily cleanings
- If you would like our staff to wear a mask when meeting with you, please ask, we are happy to do so.
Banking from Home
Lone Star Ag Credit remains committed to meeting your credit needs. Should you feel more comfortable banking remotely, please remember we have the following options to serve you.
- Customers may reach us by calling the local branch office or our toll-free number 1-800-530-1252 with questions, accounts, transactions and other business.
- Customers also may contact local offices by clicking Contact Us at www.lonestaragcredit.com
- Customers have online access to all financial services through Ag Banking Online; enroll today by contacting any of our branch locations.
- Please contact us for other solutions such as automatic bill pay.
We will continue to follow guidance from the State of Texas and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Thank you again for your patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon, and please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can better serve you.
Chief Executive Officer
Lone Star Ag Credit
Financing Your Piece of Texas